Finances & Currency
Latest Ukraine News
Map of Ukraine
Travel and Transport
Coaches to Ukraine
Coach and Minibus Hire
Travel to Ukraine
Travel around Ukraine
Visa Processing Documents
Holidays and Tours
Kiev Weekend Breaks
Lviv Weekend Breaks
Odessa Weekend Breaks
Yalta Weekend Breaks
Ukraine Tours and Holidays
Concerts / Sporting Events
Sightseeing Tours - city
Sightseeing Tours - relaxing
Speed Boat Hire
Canoeing & Rafting
Travel and Tourism
Terms and Conditions
Kiev is only a 3 hour direct flight from London and obviously closer from other European cities, so this glorious city makes a perfect venue for a weekend break or short holiday away. You will be travelling to a city full of tradition and history, a city full of entertainment, whether it be during the day or at night where the city does not sleep, a city where the cuisine is out of this world and basically a city that after having visted for the first time you will have no second thoughts about making return trips.
Ukraine Connections has so much to offer you for your short break to Kiev. All you have to do is let us know what sort of thing you would like to do in Kiev and then we will supply you with an itinerary of great suggestions including prices. There is no corner of Kiev that we don't know so we will ensure that you have a really fantastic trip to this wondrful city full of history, heritage and both daytime and night time entertainment.
Our Kiev City Break Packages Include
Once you arrive at Kiev's Boryspil Airport we will meet you at the airport and then ensure you have a really enjoyable stay in Kiev. We will have prearranged absolutely everything in advance for you which can include -
* Airport transfers
* Hotel accommodation
* Sightseeing tours (night or day)
* Great fun activity adventures
- 288 tastefully appointed rooms, including Junior Suites, Premier Apartments and Presidential Suite.
- 'Empire' Restaurant located on the 8th floor and boasts stunning views over the city skyline. Breakfast here is a great way to start the day. Meditteranean & Ukrainian cuisine is available for lunch and dinner.
- 'Sumosan' Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine at its very best.
- 'Lobby Bar' open 24hrs and that perfect place to meet and relax or to have your business meeting.
- 'Wolkonsky Patisserie & Cafe' offering a wide range of fresh patisseries, light snacks and beverages
- 'Fan Fest Sports Bar' offering a wide range of beers while you enjoy your favourite sport on one of the large plasma screens.
- Fitness Club & Pool - after a day's sightseeing, what better way to relax than a refreshing swim in the 17m pool or a workout in the fully equipped gym. Sauna and Massage facilities are also available.
- Spa & Beauty Salon
- Taboo Cabaret & Lounge Bar - 'Happy Hour' is every weekday from 7-8pm and the lounge bar is a great place to enjoy a hookah pipe. The Cabaret show starts at 10pm.
- Premier Palace Casino - offering Black Jack, American Roulette, 6 types of Poker and much more…
- 234 tastefully appointed rooms, many with spectacular views of the St Sophia's Cathedral and/or the city skyline.
- 'Brunello' Wine Bar
- Grill Asia 'Open Kitchen' Restaurant
- 'Bar on 8' with panoramic terrace overlooking St Sophia Square & Cathedral
- Fitness Centre with gym, sauna, whirlpool baths and 25m heated pool
Ukraine Connections welcomes you to the 5* Opera Hotel - a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World' chain, with location in the centre of Kiev, just a few minutes walk from Victory Square (Ploscha Pobeda), the Ukraina Department Store, St Vladimir's Cathedral and the Ukraine National Opera House.
The hotel has 137 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, the 'La Scala Restaurant (offering International & Ukrainian cuisine), Bellini's Bar (with outdoor terrace in Summer) and the Lobby Lounge (offering a wide range of tasty snacks, desserts and pastries). There is also the Diva Spa & Beauty Centre with gym and aquazone.
4* Hotel Riviera On Podol
Ukraine Connections welcomes you to the Hotel Riviera on Podol - Kiev's new Boutique Hotel. Located just a few minutes walk from the Dnieper River and with both the metro (Postova Ploscha) and funicular on your doorstep, its just perfect for visiting Kiev's major tourist attractions - most less than 5 minutes away!
With just 80 tastefully appointed rooms (including 3 suites with Jacuzzi and a Presidential Suite), the emphasis is on comfort and service, and you will not be disappointed. A sumptuous buffet breakfast awaits you each morning and the bar and restaurant on the first floor is open 24 hours.
The 4* Radisson SAS Hotel Kiev is located in the centre of Kiev, just steps away from the Golden Gate Museum (11th century) and with major tourist sights including St Sophia's Cathedral (1037 AD), St Michael Golden Domed Cathedral (1113 AD), St Andrews Descent (with all its souvenir stalls), the Kiev Opera House and Independence Square/Kreshatik Street - all within easy walking distance.
The hotel offers: 255 tastefully appointed rooms, featuring flat screen tv's, wireless broadband and Scandinavian, Italian and Maritime style furnishings. 'Bistro Cote Est' Restaurant famous not only for its super Breakfast Buffet but also the Sunday Brunch. 'Mille Miglia' Restaurant offering a wide range of mouth watering Italian dishes. 'K-Largo Cigar Bar' located off the lobby and just perfect for a drink or snack after a day of sightseeing. Fitness Centre with gym, Finnish sauna, steam bath and solarium
The location of this hotel provides spectacular views of downtown Kiev and Republikansky Football Stadium. With 407 refurbished rooms, and selection of restaurants and bars, the Hotel Rus has long been a favourite choice with visiting ex-pats on business and tourists.
The name speaks for the location! Kreschatik Street the main street of the city centre. With 99 rooms, this lovely hotel is just perfect for those seeking good clean accommodation and wishing to be in the city centre amongst all the restaurants and night life.
|Please contact us for further details and prices